Over 60? Compare and Save on Life Insurance
Life Insurance Over 60
Getting the best rates in your sixties
Most people think that it is very difficult, or even impossible, to get life insurance coverage if you are over sixty years of age.
This is not the case. Nowadays insurance companies are willing to offer coverage to men and women over 60 if they meet a few criteria:
- Don't have any major health issues
- Are not morbidly obese
- Don't smoke (there are exceptions)
- Don't engage in any dangerous activities
- Are generally in good health
There are many reasons why a person over sixty may want to get life insurance:
- Pay funeral and final expenses
- Pay estate taxes
- Pay a partner in a business
- Pay outstanding debts
Don't leave your loved ones with a financial burden. It's not too late to get life insurance.